1. G.U.R: Ball must be dropped from areas clearly marked G.U.R.
2. Immovable Obstructions: Wheel tracks, pathways,styles, sprinkler heads/hydrant covers and steps in bunkers are immoveable obstructions. If a greenside sprinkler head lies within 2 club lengths of the green and interferes with the line of play and is within 2 club lengths of the ball, and not in a hazard, relief may be taken under Rule 24-2.
3. Moveable Obstructions: Stones in bunkers, stakes/ropes and distance markers are moveable obstructions. Rule 24-1 applies.
4. Out of Bounds: Over boundary fences.
5. Distance markers are 150 yards to middle of the green.
6. Any breach of local rules implies a penalty of two shots.
7. Distance Measuring Devices: A player may obtain distance information by using a device that measures distance only. If, during a stipulated round, a player uses a distance-measuring device that is designed to gauge or measure other conditions that might affect his play (e.g. gradient, windspeed, temperature, etc), the player is in breach of Rule 14-3, for which the penalty is disqualification, regardless of whether any such additional function is actually used.
8. Practice is prohibited on the links - one ball per player.
9. Competition courses are closed to non-competitors except designated green fee payers.
10. All golfers must check in with pro shop prior to play on the links.
DROPPING OFF FAIRWAYS
Ball inside broken white lines (at sides of fairways) must be lifted and placed outside the lines on either side - not nearer the hole, or putter may be used.
Ball in bunker must be played as it lies.
RELIEF FOR EMBEDDED BALL
Through the green, a ball embedded in its own pitch-mark in the ground may be lifted, without penalty, cleaned and dropped as near as possible to where it lay but not nearer the hole.
*This temporary local rule has been introduced to protect the revetted faces of bunkers which are included in the term “through the green.”